Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Danimal's Disney Dreams (Bucket List)

 

"If you can Dream it, you can Do it." -Walt Disney'

This is a list of all things I have dreamed up since finding out I will be living at the Happiest Place on Earth! I am a bucket list person, maybe that's because I am a list person. I mean a bucket list is a list for what I need to accomplish with my life, and that just makes me excited. However, I am not a fan of the tem 'bucket list' so it's my Danimal's Disney Dreams List. Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, the true key to my heart- move aside Prince Charming. So do not judge me based on the number of items are food related, please :)

  1. Disney bound! This is me and my friend Disney Bound a couple years ago as Minnie
  2. Go to all four parks in one day
  3. Do the Backstage Magic tour
  4. Go to a park all by myself
  5. Ride every, single ride in all of the parks!
  6. Go to a park & don’t ride a single ride
  7. Play in the park in the rain
  8. Get pixie dusted from Castle Couture (MK)
  9. Stay until park closing & experience the Kiss Goodnight (MK)
  10. Ride Splash Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain RR during Wishes (MK)
  11. Dress up for Dapper Day!
  12. Go to the International Flower & Garden Festival (EP)
13. DiveQuest (EP)
14. Get a passpot & get a stamp from every country (EP)
15. Pickl a pearl in Japan (EP)
16. Take the animations class (HS)
17. Make a lightsaber at Tattooine Traders (HS)
18. Do the Backstage Tales Tour (AK)
19. Do the Wild Africa Trek (AK)
20. Go bowling at Splitsville (DD)
21. Go to Disney Quest (DD)
22. Experience La Nooba by Cirque du Soleil (DD)
23. Ride the Characters in Flight balloon (DD)
24. Do a movie at the drive-in theatre (DD)
25. Have a Spa Day (Grand Floridian/ Saratoga Springs)
26. Watch the Electrical Water Parade (Poly)
27. Watch Wishes (Poly/ Narcoosste’s at Grand Floridian/ CA Grille at Contemporary)
28. Go to ESPN Wide World of Sports
29. Surf at Typhoon Lagoon
30. Mini-golf at Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland
31. Swim with sharks (Typhoon Lagoon)
32. Dine at Be Our Guest! & try the Grey Stuff (I hear it’s delicious!)
33. Ask for a TV table & get a milkshake at 50's Prime Time Cafe
34. Have a Princess Party at Cinderella's Royal Table
35. EAT DOLE WHIP! & Dole Whip Float
36. Have/Finish with friends the Kitchen Sink at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop
37. Go to the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
38. Drink LaFou’s Brew from Gaston’s Tavern
39. Eat a Nutella Waffle Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow (this is HEAVEN on Earth for me)
40. Ask for a car table at the Sci-Fi drive-in theatre
41. DRINK AROUND THE WORLD (EP) *blog about this
42. Eat a gelato ice cream sandwich in the Italian pavilion at Epcot
42. Nom! Nom! the mac-n-cheese and bacon topped hot dog at Hollywood Studios’ Fairfax
43. Indulge with the King Cupcake at POP Century Resort
44. Try the sand pale at typhoon lagoon
45. Make a friend from each housing complex
46. Do a RunDisney marathon (Disney Princesses Half Marathon Feb 18-21)
47. VoluntEAR
48. Visit Mickey’s Retreat
49. Grocery BINGO with the roomies
50. Go to Busch Gardens
51. Visit Discovery Cove
52. Night out in Orlando at the clubs
53. Become a witch & visit Harry Potter World
54. Ga-ga-ga-GATORLAND
55. Beach day & surf the Florida waves
56. Go to Islands of Adventure
57. Build a new house in LEGOLAND
58. Go to Miami!
59. Enter myself in a local jiu jitsu tournament

No comments:

Post a Comment